Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hobby - Seattle International Film Festival premere of "The Whole Truth"

One of my hobbies is working as an extra for movies and shows which are filmed locally. In October 2008, I was picked to play a "Chic Diner" for the movie "The Whole Truth". Working on a film set is always an exciting experience. It is like stepping into a whole different world. The scene was filmed in a resturant in Ballard and included Eric Roberts and Elizabeth Rohm.
It is always suspenseful to watch the finished product because you never know if your scene will be included in the movie or be left on the cutting room floor. Happily, my scene was in the movie and I got to see myself on the big screen.

The Seattle International Film Festival is the largest film festival in the United States. This year they are presenting 268 features and 124 shorts from 62 countries with 31 World Premieres, 45 North American Premieres, and 13 US premieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment