Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Elizabeth has arrived at Mrs. America!

Dear friends~
I'm excited to help my sister out as a guest writer on her blog site until she returns from Mrs. America. STAY TUNED! We'll keep you updated on the events and sightings of our favorite gal during the Mrs. America pageant.

Beth (and her luggage, whew!) arrived safely in Tucson yesterday. She has already met several of the exceptional women competing, and was pleased to learn about the events planned for the days to come. Today's agenda: The ladies will be volunteering their time planting for the Habitat for Humanity group. How perfect is this for our environmental scientist?!!! Beth's ready to "dig in!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am Lisa Bluhm Mrs. Pacific Northwest. Thank you so much for being in charge of the updates! I am cheering her on!! I will keep checking back. It is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete